Monday 1 July 2013

Introducing you : Cellnique

Hi folks! Long time no see

Today i'm gonna review my new skincare, it's a brand called Cellnique from Malaysia.
TBH, I never heard of it before, the PR contacted me, and they send me 2 items to review :)
They ask me , what's my skin problem?
My skin problems are blackhead & oily skin
So they sent me 2 item, they are :
Skin Action Sebum Gel ( to reduce blackhead & whiteheads ) and Intensive Hydrating Oasis Gel ( to reduce oil )

Let's see how it looks like!




SKIN ACTION SEBUM GEL
What they claims on the website:


This is a phyto bio-engineering formulation gel for all skin types to reduce both blackheads and whiteheads on affected skin area without painful extraction. This daily maintenance gel also reduces sebum secretion, leaving the skin clear and producing smooth visible results within 10 days of application.










Plastic bottle packaging, It's ok, I'm not a packaging bencong lol.

Full Ingredients List

Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana ) Extract, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Menthol, Poly(Oxy-1,2-Ethanediyl),α-(Donyl Phenyl)-ω-Hydroxy, Sodium Hydroxide, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) oil, Male Fern (Dryopteris filix-mas) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Potassium Azelaoyl Diglycinate, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.




Benefits

Controls excessive sebum
Reduces the formation of blackheads and whiteheads
Reduces skin inflammatory
Controls and prevents breakouts
Increases skin moistures and improves skin elasticity
Anti-irritation






One product for multiple skin problems. Yes, Indeed!
This is my fave product! The texture is gel, and it absorbs quickly on my skin. It has a cool sensation on my skin, maybe because of the peppermint. But at the first time , it's like I put hot patches on my face, it's very hot -_- , but at the 2nd usage, it's not as hot as the first time i used it lol. Maybe I put too much.
I love it, I feel that my skin is not that oily after application ( do not leave a tight feeling after usage, because most of oil-reduction skincare products that i've tried always leave a tight sensation on my face, very dry. ). And it reduces a bit of my blackhead too. not too significant, but it do reduce the blackhead. ( maybe because I only use it for 2 weeks ).
One pump is enough, because you only need apply this on your T-zone , but if you want to apply this all over your face, go ahead. :)
And I notice, I do not experience any breakout since I use this product.
But let's see :D This product is their best seller and their fave products on their website!

Pros :
- Cooling sensation
- Reduce some oil on my face
- Reduce blackhead ( even though they come again sometimes )

Cons:
- a bit expensive

Price: RM159.00 ( 51 USD )



INTENSIVE HYDRATING OASIS GEL

 What They Claim on Their website :
A highly concentrated Aloe Vera moisturizing gel, with soothing and calming properties designed for all skin types. This soothing gel is further enhanced with the infusion of Witch Hazel, Horse Chestnut, and Marine Collagen to deliver an ultra effective moisturizing effect.















Full Ingredients List
Purified Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis), Marine Collagen, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Extract, Horse Chesnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Extract, Triethanolamine, Allantoin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.











It's gel again!
Benefits:
    • Sooths and hydrates the skin
    • Anti-inflammatory
    • Promotes wound healing
    • Anti-irritant and astringent














The texture is gel,  a bit sticky? than the sebum gel. This is a moisturizer, I use this after I apply the sebum gel, ( wash ur face first, apply toner, then the sebum gel, after the sebum gel absorbs to ur skin, apply the moisturizer ), It's suits all skintone.

It's moisturizing, and it do makes my face feel fresh after usage ( I have oily-combination skin, and I don't find this moisturizer greasy or oily. ). I just need one and a half pump to apply it allover my face.
And they say it can heal scars, but it didn't work on me. Maybe slowly?


Pros:
- Not greasy
- Refreshing
- No fragrance

Cons:
- Not healing scars as claims.

Price: RM 129.00 ( 41USD )

here's the before after photo :
BEFORE
ew gross


After 2 weeks


See, the blackhead is back , sigh. But not as much as before.
My skin not as oily as before,the oil reduce a bit :p


This is a honest opinion.
Overall I like the products, I never heard the brand Cellnique before, but you can try it, because it's good.
They have a quick delivery ( using DHL ), only takes 3 days from Malaysia to Indonesia. And If you purchase more than $40, you will get free shipping ^.^

Visit their website at:

and see you later on my next post ☻♥